With the mission of bringing the happiness and good health of Vietnamese people through food culture and food resources development, after 30 years, Ajinomoto Vietnam has always strived to provide diverse products of the highest quality and safety that suit the taste of Vietnamese consumers, besides creating a friendly and cooperative working environment in which individual values are appreciated. "We respect the humanity of all the people involved in the Ajinomoto Group’s business and hopefully become an organization where they can grow and develop their abilities to the fullest".
Let's explore more interesting aspects about Ajinomoto Vietnam from today!
Be in charge of these scopes of work:
- Monitor and control health condition of employee (follow up after periodic health examination, long-term rest;
- Instruct patients with relevant procedures for payment of emergency fees;
- Organize training first aid, periodic health examination, occupational disease examination for Long Thanh factory employees;
- Organize monitoring and measuring labor environment;
- Prepare health management records, occupational hygiene records to the outside authorities;
- Control outsourcing clinic service;
- Support other assignments in the section when having requirements from Management levels.
2. Office management:
- Control factory's schedule and meetings of Long Thanh factory;
- Control meeting room arrangement and equipment/tools for meetings;
- Control OE activities;
- Control timekeeping for section's personnel, Satisfaction Index & human errors of the section;
3. Support contracts & Payment management:
- Making proposals, contracts, contract annexes and payment for general support services for the departments and factory (fuel, electricity, water, insect control, forklift rental, steam, security, green space, clinics rental, liquidating materials, meals, hazardous waste, domestic waste, electronic medical records and other expenses) at the factory;
- Perform the administration tasks:
Manage and make monthly report on timekeeping of the section;
Manage forms related to timekeeping (such as payment application, overtime card,...);
Revocation of individual items when employees stop working;
Manage factory meeting schedule;
Make and send internal memo to departments at the factory;
Translate public documents of the section (if any);
- Perform general support tasks:
Support to check the meeting room daily;
Support to welcome visitors (if any);
Support other tasks when there are employees in the office team on leave;
Perform other tasks as assigned by superiors.
Male/ Female from 22 to 28 years old;
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, General Affairs, HR Management or related majors;
Fluent in English;
Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
Agile, careful, hard-working, honest, initiative in work and highly responsible;
Able to communicate well with colleagues and departments;
At least 1 year of experience in relevant position.
* Candidates who are interested and meet the above conditions, please send your CV and diploma (scan) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the "Recruitment" section to apply directly.
* CV must include personal details such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Permanence & Current address
- Education (include: University, Major, Graduation year)
- History Experience and duties (if any)
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.