IT Application Senior Specialist
With the purpose of contributing to the well-being of Vietnamese people and society through providing quality products and valuable initiatives, over 30 years, Ajinomoto Vietnam has always strived to provide diverse products of the highest quality and safety that suit the taste of Vietnamese consumers, besides creating a friendly and cooperative working environment in which individual values are appreciated. "We respect the humanity of all the people involved in the Ajinomoto Group’s business and hopefully become an organization where they can grow and develop their abilities to the fullest".
Let's explore more interesting aspects about Ajinomoto Vietnam from today!
Cooperate with vendor and user department to develop and maintain existing IT Application systems related to Production:
- Collaborate with related partners to collect business requirement properly and sufficiently;
- Check function design to ensure it is designed accordingly to business requirement;
- Support user department in system usage;
- Participate with user department to conduct User Acceptance Test;
- Manage system access to ensure information security;
- Participate in managing & periodically evaluating vendor’s performance to ensure service quality;
- Periodically monitor to ensure system’s health and performance;
- Troubleshoot occurred problem, minimize business impact and prevent system trouble from happening;
- Effectively and proactively consult and execute change request as business requirement to enhance the system;
- Support leader to manage lifecycle of systems and outsourcing services to ensure they are extended properly and timely.
- Having Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System or related majors;
- Having good knowledge about business application system related to manufacturing operation;
- Having proficient communication, problem solving, MS Office skills and moderate English ability;
- Having about 2 years of experience in enterprise application system from development to maintenance;
- Programing development skill is an advantage (ex: automation technique, application/web coding, Microsoft® .Net technologies, Microsoft® SQL Database).
* Candidates who are interested and meet the above conditions, please send your CV and diploma (scan) via email: email@example.com or click "Attach file CV" to apply directly.
* CV must include personal details such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Permanence & Current address
- Education (include: University, Major, Graduation year)
- History Experience and duties (if any).
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.