With the mission of bringing the happiness and good health of Vietnamese people through food culture and food resources development, after 30 years, Ajinomoto Vietnam has always strived to provide diverse products of the highest quality and safety that suit the taste of Vietnamese consumers, besides creating a friendly and cooperative working environment in which individual values are appreciated. "We respect the humanity of all the people involved in the Ajinomoto Group’s business and hopefully become an organization where they can grow and develop their abilities to the fullest".
Let's explore more interesting aspects about Ajinomoto Vietnam from today!
1. Monitor and implement annual plans for environmental management;
2. Collect, manage and statistic data to make monthly reports related to environmental management and protection following legal requirements;
3. Legal task:
- Review, update the new environmental law monthly to ensure compliance;
- Manage and prepare records for inspection from state agencies;
4. Provide, participate, and following training activities about environmental regulations with new employees regarding the department plans;
5. Patrol, monitor the improvement and countermeasure;
6. Manage ISO 45001 system:
- Control the records and drafting, revise, update procedures, regulations, SOPs, etc.;
- Collect external and internal audit.
- Male/ Female from 22 to 28 years old;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Management, Environmental Technology, Natural Resources and Environment or related majors;
- Be proficient in English and Microsoft Office;
- Have general knowledge of Environmental law and other legal requirements for Environment;
- Be careful, sociable, have teamwork and problem-solving skills;
- Have Environmental management/ Environmental Technology/ Natural Resource or Environment certification is a priority.
* Candidates who are interested and meet the above conditions, please send your CV and diploma (scan) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the "Recruitment" section to apply directly.
* CV must include personal details such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Permanence & Current address
- Education (include: University, Major, Graduation year)
- History Experience and duties (if any)
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.