With the mission of bringing the happiness and good health of Vietnamese people through food culture and food resources development, after 30 years, Ajinomoto Vietnam has always strived to provide diverse products of the highest quality and safety that suit the taste of Vietnamese consumers, besides creating a friendly and cooperative working environment in which individual values are appreciated. "We respect the humanity of all the people involved in the Ajinomoto Group’s business and hopefully become an organization where they can grow and develop their abilities to the fullest".
Let's explore more interesting aspects about Ajinomoto Vietnam from today!
Conduct and improve investigation process;
Make material balance sheet, and plan commercial plant test;
Cooperate with related section to carry out projects;
Support other jobs.
Male from 22 to 26 years old;
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Food Technology or related majors;
Be proficient in MS Office;
Have knowledge about Chemical and Biological Fermentation, Environment protection;
Have effective communication and cooperation skills with members in projects;
Be careful and have ability to work under pressure;
Years of experience: Not required.
* Candidates who are interested and meet the above conditions, please send your CV and diploma (scan) via email: email@example.com or fill in the "Recruitment" section to apply directly.
* CV must include personal details such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Permanence & Current address
- Education (include: University, Major, Graduation year)
- History Experience and duties (if any)
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Submit successful application!
You have successfully sent an email to apply. Ajinomoto Vietnam will respond to your information as soon as possible. Thank youBack