Research & Development Supervisor
With the mission of bringing the happiness and good health of Vietnamese people through food culture and food resources development, after 30 years, Ajinomoto Vietnam has always strived to provide diverse products of the highest quality and safety that suit the taste of Vietnamese consumers, besides creating a friendly and cooperative working environment in which individual values are appreciated. "We respect the humanity of all the people involved in the Ajinomoto Group’s business and hope become an organization where they can grow and develop their abilities to the fullest".
Let's Ajinomoto Vietnam from today!
* Team operation:
- Execute assigned tasks with exhibiting expertise in liquid seasoning products:
Manage responsible themes of liquid seasoning product development;
Plan & execute to investigate advanced technology and manage the testing to improve performance;
- Collaborate with related departments in compliance with product development procedure, related procedures, and SOPs/guidelines:
Plan and manage relevant information to unify strategies related to liquid seasoning products development of responsible themes for new products and existing products:
+ Concept expansion and market survey analysis with Marketing department;
+ Industrialization with Technology and Production department;
+ Quality standardization with Quality Assurance department;
+ Procurement with Strategic Purchasing department;
Exchange information with other teams and accumulate technology for R&D;
* Team management:
- Plan, set target and lead the team to complete the assignment and targets;
- Coach and educate subordinates in the team for technical information and skills;
- Expand knowledge of members for industrialization and give on-the-job training to less experienced members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology, Food Science or other related technology fields;
Be proficient in English (4 skills) and Microsoft Office;
Have strong knowledge in food technology;
Have advanced research (food sciences & processing), recipe making & industrialization knowledge and skills;
Have effective communication, teamwork, good plan setting & execution, proficient leadership and advanced problem finding & solving skill;
Have advanced skills for self development: proactive learning and continuous relevant knowledges acquisition;
At least 4 years of experience in R&D (specialize in liquid seasoning products).
* Candidates who are interested and meet the above conditions, please send your CV and diploma (scan) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the "Recruitment" section to apply directly.
* CV must include personal details such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Permanence & Current address
- Education (include: University, Major, Graduation year)
- History Experience and duties (if any)
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Ho Chi Minh City