With the mission of bringing the happiness and good health of Vietnamese people through food culture and food resources development, after 30 years, Ajinomoto Vietnam has always strived to provide diverse products of the highest quality and safety that suit the taste of Vietnamese consumers, besides creating a friendly and cooperative working environment in which individual values are appreciated. "We respect the humanity of all the people involved in the Ajinomoto Group’s business and hopefully become an organization where they can grow and develop their abilities to the fullest".
Let's explore more interesting aspects about Ajinomoto Vietnam from today!
- Update exchange rate and bank statement data into accounting system;
- Check and save the bank statement;
- Prepare documents and solve problems relating to bank such as contract, document for loan, Credit agreement, Guarantee letter, Credit confirmation letter, etc.;
- Provide data for Internal audit, external audit, other departments, and State agencies;
- Make the internal report including cash flow, bank interest, Cash in-out;
- Other tasks are assigned by superiors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking or related majors;
- Be proficient in English and Microsoft Office;
- Have good knowledge of payment procedure by bank, guarantee, loan, principle of bank charge collection, loan interest, foreign trade operation and international payment;
- Have good calculator and analytical skills;
- Be careful, meticulous, and cooperative;
- Having 1 year of experience in relevant fields is a plus.
* Candidates who are interested and meet the above conditions, please send your CV and diploma (scan) via email: email@example.com or fill in the "Recruitment" section to apply directly.
* CV must include personal details such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Permanence & Current address
- Education (include: University, Major, Graduation year)
- History Experience and duties (if any)
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.