With the mission of bringing the happiness and good health of Vietnamese people through food culture and food resources development, after 30 years, Ajinomoto Vietnam has always strived to provide diverse products of the highest quality and safety that suit the taste of Vietnamese consumers, besides creating a friendly and cooperative working environment in which individual values are appreciated. "We respect the humanity of all the people involved in the Ajinomoto Group’s business and hopefully become an organization where they can grow and develop their abilities to the fullest".
Let's explore more interesting aspects about Ajinomoto Vietnam from today!
1. Issuing documents:
- Issue and revise ISO 9001, HACCP, FD documents for factory;
- Ensure validity and compliance of updated QMS/ HACCP/ FD documents;
2. Solving Quality trouble:
- Solve common or instructed quality problems by collecting information, making reports, and giving decision;
- Propose handling measures to superiors (group leader, Manager,..) in case of serious incidents;
- Track improvement activities;
3. Operate the quality software of the systematic:
- Create standards;
- Approve materials, products;
4. Check the supplier’s quality record, and participate in audit supplier;
5. Conduct and track improvement actions in unit on demand (Patrol, Genba);
6. Make quality reports;
7. Other tasks:
- Track and manage quality records or new testing requests;
- Perform other jobs as requested by superiors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology, Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture or related majors;
- Be proficient in English and Microsoft Office;
- Have knowledge of food hygiene and safety, production process and methods of food and packaging analysis;
- Be knowledgeable about Food Defense, and Halal;
- Be careful and meticulous;
- Working in a food company and having a cognitive training certificate of ISO 9001, HACCP is a priority.
* Candidates who are interested and meet the above conditions, please send your CV and diploma (scan) via email: email@example.com or fill in the "Recruitment" section to apply directly.
* CV must include personal details such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Permanence & Current address
- Education (include: University, Major, Graduation year)
- History Experience and duties (if any)
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.