With the mission of bringing the happiness and good health of Vietnamese people through food culture and food resources development, after 30 years, Ajinomoto Vietnam has always strived to provide diverse products of the highest quality and safety that suit the taste of Vietnamese consumers, besides creating a friendly and cooperative working environment in which individual values are appreciated. "We respect the humanity of all the people involved in the Ajinomoto Group’s business and hopefully become an organization where they can grow and develop their abilities to the fullest".
Let's explore more interesting aspects about Ajinomoto Vietnam from today!
- Implement recruitment procedure and other activities related to the onboarding stage as well as support during the probation period;
- Support employer branding activities:
+ Manage and write content on recruitment channels;
+ Collaborate and coordinate Job fairs, Interview days, Seminars, etc. organized by universities, colleges, vocational schools, etc.;
+ Build and maintain relationships with universities, colleges, vocational schools, etc. to ensure sustainable sources of talent for recruitment purposes;
- Update progress and evaluate recruitment effectiveness;
2. Compliance & Labor Relations:
- Take part in establishing, amending, and abolishing Company Labor Rules and Regulations, Collective Labor Agreement, Regulation on Job Assignment and Responsibility;
- Take part in setting up Dialogue at Workplace, Employee Conference, the Long Service Reward activities, and Workplace Nutrition Improvement activities and other relevant policies;
3. Other responsibilities:
- Keep track of service contracts and make payments for suppliers;
- Support and collaborate with other teams in HR Department.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics, or related majors;
- From 22 to 25 years old;
- Be proficient in English and Microsoft Office;
- Have general knowledge of Vietnamese labor law;
- Have good communication;
- Be hard working and proactive;
- Years of experience: Not required.
* Candidates who are interested and meet the above conditions, please send your CV and diploma (scan) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the "Recruitment" section to apply directly.
* CV must include personal details such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Permanence & Current address
- Education (include: University, Major, Graduation year)
- History Experience and duties (if any)
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Ho Chi Minh City