Salesman - Bac Giang
With the mission of bringing the happiness and good health of Vietnamese people through food culture and food resources development, after 30 years, Ajinomoto Vietnam has always strived to provide diverse products of the highest quality and safety that suit the taste of Vietnamese consumers, besides creating a friendly and cooperative working environment in which individual values are appreciated. "We respect the humanity of all the people involved in the Ajinomoto Group’s business and hopefully become an organization where they can grow and develop their abilities to the fullest".
Let's explore more interesting aspects about Ajinomoto Vietnam from today!
Find out about customer needs and give them some advice;
Build and maintain the good relationships with customers;
Collect market data;
Sell products directly to customers, prepare invoices, deliver products and collect money;
Make daily reports.
Male from 22 - 26 years old;
Graduated Vocational School/College/University with Economics, or related majors;
Good at communication and persuasion;
Honest, hardworking and willing to go on business trip.
Click here to experience Ajinomoto Virtual Tour 3D/360
* Candidates who are interested and meet the above conditions, please send your CV and diploma (scan) via email: email@example.com or fill in the "Recruitment" section to apply directly.
* CV must include personal details such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Permanence & Current address
- Education (include: University, Major, Graduation year)
- History Experience and duties (if any)
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Submit successful application!
You have successfully sent an email to apply. Ajinomoto Vietnam will respond to your information as soon as possible. Thank youBack