Products for professional chefs
• Solution for broth with natural color like chicken broth.
• For deep sweetness and retain the natural aftertaste of chicken broth, making the dish richer in taste, more attractive and enhancing the natural flavor of the dish.
• Gives off a natural aroma like a well-cooked chicken broth.
• Possess powder form that is easily soluble
• Can shorten bone tunneling time.
• Diverse in usage, suitable for many kinds of dishes such as soup, hot pot, stir-fried, marinated, braised...
12 months from production date
Keep the product in a cool and dry place, close the cap after use and avoid moisture.
Instructions for use:
• Hot pot, soup, broth: 1-2 teaspoons for 1 liter of water (*)
• Stir-fry: 1-2 teaspoons for 500g of vegetables (*)
• Marinate: 1-2 teaspoons for 500g meat/fish (*)
(*) 1 teaspoon ~ 5 g chicken powder
1kg x 6 bags/carton (6kg)
See more interesting information about Chicken Powder at :
Now, Ajinomoto Vietnam’s products are available at: